Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Book Selling

Yesterday, I asked if anyone was interested in buying my duplicate Nancy Drew books.

I sold two groups, to people who contacted me on Twitter. We worked out the details, and I made an eBay listing. I sent the link to them, and they bought the books right away. Then, I was horrified to learn that PayPal charges a fee. What? No! Why? They didn't do that years ago, when I last sold stuff on eBay!

I have a PayPal business account. I think. All I know is that my work pays me through PayPal, and they did something special to allow large transactions without any delays or holds. It's also free for me to transfer any amount of money to/from my bank. So this is the first time I've come across the dreaded PayPal fees.

Anyway, here are the books I still have available! I'm waiting to settle things with Kevin, who commented yesterday and the blog and Twitter. After that, I'm going to pack up my books and sell them to that one book store that stocks older Nancy Drews.

•Nancy Drew 144, 155, 160,
•Nancy Drew Diaries 7, 8, 9
•Girl Detective 33, Girl Detective Supermystery 1
•Nancy Drew Hardy Boys Supermystery (2000's) 1
•Nancy Drew Hardy Boys Supermystery (1980's) 3, 35
•Nancy Drew On Campus 2
•Nancy Drew Files 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 21, 26, 26, 29, 39, 44, 51, 52, 58, 58, 65, 69, 74, 96

4 comments:

jacob b said...

nancy drew 144

jacob b said...

howw do we buyy a book

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

I'll take Nancy Drew On Campus 2

Elena Kelley-Pegg said...

I will buy any of the Nancy Drew Files books that have been adapted into games, I love the series but they're hard to find. How much are you charging for them?