Sunday, July 12, 2015

Book Reviews

I read a lot of books over the honeymoon! Mainly, I did it during the super-long flights. Here's a list of the books I read:
  • Baby-Sitters Club Super Special #1: Baby-Sitters On Board!. The girls go on a cruise to the Bahamas (just like my honeymoon), and they do a lot of advertising for Disney World.
  • Nancy Drew 154: The Legend of the Emerald Lady. Nancy goes to the Caribbean and has to find an emerald necklace before the culprit does. There's no emerald lady in the book at all; apparently, the title person didn't get the memo.
  • Nancy Drew Files 74: Greek Odyssey. The third book in a trilogy, where Nancy has adventures in Europe and meets an Australian hottie. He proposes to her, but she turns him down because she's too independent.
  • Nancy Drew Files 63: Mixed Signals. Another sequel book. Man, I'm bad at picking these. Anyway, Nancy has to figure out who is trying to kill a college quarterback.
  • Hardy Boys Casefiles 127: Dead in the Water. The last book in the series. The Hardys have to find a missing sea diver, and it turns into a Nazi-fighting escapade.
Reading a bunch of random books out of order pretty much screws up my release schedule for book reviews.

Edit: I'll probably just write reviews for some of the books, and not make them into videos.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

I wish I can send you two books one is a Hardy Boys comic book and the other is a Babysitters club book. I understand that you don't want to give your addresses out on the internet maybe you can email it to me.

Anonymous said...

Michael, please read and review Nancy Drew #33 The Witch Tree Symbol, it's the book the next game is going to be based on.