Friday, July 3, 2015

Big News

This is blog post #2000! To get that number right, I had to cheat a little and delete two old blog posts, about a speedrun for Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy. Why those posts? Because someone has MADE a speedrun for that game, and they submitted it to the speedrunning website. I, of course, have signed up to be one the verifiers.

In another big milestone for me...the wedding is this Saturday! As in TOMORROW!! I probably won't have the free time to post anything about it, before we leave on our honeymoon the following day. We'll see! I promise that I will post something, even if it's just a one-line sentence or a picture. Maybe I can put the best man in charge of taking a photo for Twitter, because otherwise, you're getting a selfie.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations Michael! I hope your wedding day and honeymoon are both a wonderful start to your married life with Katie and Mary.

Katie said...

Congratulations! I hope tomorrow is wonderful, but more importantly, I pray many happy years of marriage head of you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's Awesome!!!!! Congrats! Hope your honeymoon is spectacular. I'll even give you a pass on blog posting to enjoy the moment!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Best of luck to you both. :D God bless!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Katie, and Mary; enjoy every moment! :)

Kim said...

Congratulations Michael! Enjoy the day and best of luck to you, Katie and Mary!

Katie Nelson said...

THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME!!!! Congratulations :D!!!!! Good luck!!!! Also, have fun on you're honeymoon!!!! Lol I wonder what Mary's gonna do :p. Although I'm sooooo happy for you and I hope you have a great Independence Day!!!!! :D

lence said...

post something! ;)

EJ Ramirez said...

I was the one who posted the silent spy speedrun. My final time was 54.40 seconds, I believe. I'm also working on speedruns for the original secrets can kill, Secret of the old clock, creature of kapu cave the phantom of venice, trail of the twister shadow at the water's edge, and the shattered medallion.