Thursday, June 11, 2015

Three Things Thursday

1. I've noticed that every time a sports player gets penalized, they always argue with the ref about it. The referee never decides to change the call. I wouldn't, either. One of the core parenting principles is "don't let the child get away with bad behavior, just because they yell at you when they get caught". Maybe someday, players will calmly discuss things with referees, instead of screaming at them.

2. As of my writing this, I have written 1,974 blog posts. That's a lot of writing. I feel like I should do something to celebrate, like take a month off. Ha!

3. Mary's school gets out for summer, tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm going to survive with a six-year-old girl in the house. I probably won't be able to record (m)any videos...

1 comment:

Katie Nelson said...

2. Ha. That was actually a good one. I bet you wish you could take a month off :p, but if you really want to, go for it. I mean, why not? (Actually there are a few reasons but oh well XD)
3. Haha my school got out June 5th. The thing is, I'm not 6 years old and my only sibling is older than me XD. >:D I don't have to deal with a 6 year old, unlike you mwahahahaha. If I did videos though, I would never get them done because you can hear my mom and sister from practically anywhere in the apartment. Although hopefully you'll have good luck and there won't be too many interuptions through recordings. :)