Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Marathon

Later this month, I will announce my big summer marathon! The idea is that I'll clean out my backlog, by playing a bunch of games for the first time. I'll play one game a day, for fifty days.

Or until I collapse from exhaustion.

As of yesterday, here are all the games I've recorded...

Game 1: Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
Game 2: Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession
Game 3: Samantha Swift 3
Game 4: Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies
Game 5: Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty
Game 6: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death
Game 7: Blackwell Unbound
Game 8: Love and Death: Bitten
Game 9: Dracula: Love Kills
Game 10: Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse
Game 11: Dark Tales: Edgar Allen Poe's Red Masque of Red Death
Game 12: Spirit Walkers
Game 13: Fire Emblem Chapter 2
Game 14: Tales of Terror
Game 15: Redemption Cemetery

I might not be able to do fifty games, but I should be able to do at least twenty! I feel slightly bad about Games 5 and 15, though. I activated a game-breaking glitch for both of those games, about 70 minutes in. Which resulted in an abrupt end, to those particular walkthroughs. Let's hope I don't glitch out any more games!

[Edit: Today, I re-recorded the end of Game 15. So Game 5 is the only one with a game-ending glitch.]

And yes, I'm taking game suggestions, so feel free to comment with any games you want to see me play. They'll be added to the already-long list!

7 comments:

Peter said...

Portal and Portal 2! Also while this isn't a game suggestion, and I already mentioned before, I really think you(plus anyone else reading this who haven't seen it) should watch the Disney show Gravity Falls. The main synopsis is that two twins sent to their great uncle's (grunkle) Mystery shack in Oregon for the summer. the town is full of paranormal things. I apologize if that's a poor synopsis, but really, it's just better to watch the first four episodes, at least. Each is only 20 minutes long. This show is full of mystery, comedy, and it has EXCELLENT continuity. Here's a link to the episodes: http://www.toonova.com/gravity-falls . I'm just asking you to give it a try. I am sorry if this comment comes of as an rant, but it's just a REALLY good show.

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Good list of games other games you should add are MCF Return to Ravenhearst, MCF Escape From Ravenhearst and the new Dark Parables game

Miss. Cellaneous said...

Yay, Bravely Default!!! EEEEP!!! -happy dance-

Trini Rogando said...

Can you play Life Is Strange?

I dunno, you dont really seem to play those types of games, so idk ;)

Anonymous said...

You deserve more subscribers for the amazing amount of good quality videos you make!

Jo said...

It would be great to see you play The Hardy Boys: Hidden Theft (I love that game!)
and also
Evil under the Sun,
And Then there were None,
Murder on the Orient Express
and Scratches (I think it would be hilarious to see you play this one!!)

All these games are available on Big Fish Games.

Keep up the good work Michael!

Anonymous said...

You should play The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief! Here's a link to the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAep2kUXXjI