Saturday, May 2, 2015

Vampire Diaries (Update)

Recently, I tried to play Vampire Diaries. It looks like the game doesn't work on Vista, or maybe the rewritable CDs don't work on Vista. The CDs work on other computers, so that's a good sign.

Here's my decision. I have a Windows 2000 laptop, in storage at my parents' house. I'll be there, during the week before the wedding. At that time, I'll try doing Vampire Diaries again, with that computer. I used it to record the Moop and Dreadly walkthrough, so I know for sure that it works. Let's just hope it works, with the Vampire Diaries game!

2 comments:

Abby said...

WooHooo! I'm excited to see it!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some instructions for getting the game to work on Windows XP; this might work for your laptop since it's an NT-based system:

http://home.earthlink.net/~infernofilecabinet4/XpSetupsU_Z/VampDiaries.htm