Friday, May 1, 2015

Summer Marathon

Here's an update on the copyright strike drama! Yes, there was a mistake with the expiration date. They meant the final day of April, not April 25th.

So, Strike #1 is gone! Hooray! Strike #2 should expire on the final day of October.

I guess that means the summer marathon is a go! Here's my idea. I'm going to play a new game, from start to finish, every single day. It'll be a great way for me to clear out my backlog. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up that pace, though. I'll probably have to switch to doing a new game, every other day.

I like to play through a game fully, before recording a walkthrough for it. I don't think it's very entertaining for other people to watch me stumble my way through a game. Some of the games on the list should work fine, without me playing through them ahead of time. Here's my unofficial list of older games I own, that I want to walkthrough. (Feel free to comment on your favorites, and I'll move them up, in the release schedule. When I make a release schedule.)

Age of Engima: Secret of the 6th Ghost
Azada 3
Blackwell Unbound
Book of Legends
Bravely Default Demo
Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death
Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty
Dark Tales: Edgar Allen Poe's Masque of Red Death
Dracula: Love Kills
Fire Emblem Gaiden
Fire Emblem GCN
Fire Emblem DS
Grim Facade: Artist and the Pretender
Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession
Grim Facade: Wealth of Betrayal
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Grim Tales: The Vengeance
Haunted Legends 1
Haunted Legends 2
Love and Death: Bitten
Love Chronicles
Love Chronicles 3
McKids
Midnight Mysteries 3: Mark Twain
Mystery of the Ancients 1
Mystery of the Ancients 2
Nevertales: The Beauty Within
Nick Chase 2
Ominous Objects: Family Portrait
Otherworld 1
Otherworld 2
Pepper's Adventures in Time
Redemption Cemetery
Reveries: Soul Collector
Royal Trouble
Sable Maze
Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden
Samantha Swift 3
Samantha Swift 4
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse
Spirit Walkers
Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur
Tales of Terror
Tiger Eye 1
Tiger Eye 2
Unfinished Tales
Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty

6 comments:

Abby said...

Great!! The strike is gone!! Finally!

Suggestion, if you don't mind....Why don't you do some Sims? It's computer game, easy to set up and fun!

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Wonderful news I'm so happy the first strike is gone! Good list of games can't wait to see them

Anonymous said...

You mentioned in an earlier post you wanted to do a Zelda game. Can I request Skyward Sword? You could record the whole bulk at once and just give one video every day you can't do a walkthrough in the Summer Marathon. That would alleviate a lot of stress to do a video constantly, as well.

Miss. Cellaneous said...

Bravely Default! Just the demo, but hey!! I am a relative Bravely Default master, so I can help if needed :)

Anonymous said...

Pepper's Adventures In Time? That title sounds familiar to me. I think I once played it when I was younger and my sister did too. I don't think we have that game anymore since it may not have worked on the computer...Oh wait, I think it was a floppy disk and we don't have a floppy disk drive on the computers anymore... Anyway, it would be really interesting to see you play it!

Also, I have been really enjoying watching you play the Midnight Mysteries so I also pick Midnight Mysteries 3: Mark Twain.

I have not played any other games on your list (I actually have not played Midnight Mysteries either...)

I watched your playthrough of Nick Chase and so it would be cool if you play the second one.

So, the order in my opioion are:

Pepper's Adventures in Time
Midnight Mysteries 3: Mark Twain
Nick Chase 2

The rest I don't really care. I just love watching your Nancy Drew walkthrough and recently, I decided to watch the other gasmes that are not Nancy Drew on your channel. But these games were associated with the other games you played that I really enjoyed like Nick Chase and Midnight Mysteries. Pepper is the only game on your list I remember either playing or watched my sister playing when I was younger :-)

~ Amy Christine

Anonymous said...

WHAT NO NANCY DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(