- Go to the wheelhouse. Read the captain's log to learn Dangy has a radio key.
- Solve Dagny's heater puzzle.
- Get the key from Dagny. Use it to call Alex.
- Get the pamphlet and guidebook from Soren.
- Fix the dinghy.
- Sail to the lighthouse. Open it with the lighthouse key.
- Solve both puzzles there.
- You end up getting told how to distract Elisabet. Do so, to get the key to Magnus' cabin
You have buy Soren's batteries and book. The batteries are 550, and the book is 1500. Which means Nancy needs 2050 Kronur overall. You can get kronur from the pub, either from making meals or from learning vocabulary. I wonder which one would be faster! I mean, the meals give you more money, but it's harder to solve the meal puzzles.
You also need to visit Soren at the start of the game, to gain access to the ship. I guess if you do things in a certain order, you can combine all those trips to Soren. That is, start the game, then go to the dinghy, then earn lots of kronur. When you visit Soren, you buy the things you need, you get the pamphlet, and you get access to the ship, all at the same time. I wonder if that's a big timesaver.