Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Reviews

Here are my newest book reviews!





Book 29 is the last regular book in the Girl Detective series. After this, they have the Girl Detective trilogies. This is a natural stopping point, so I'm taking a break from the Girl Detective books now.

My next review project is the 2007 Nancy Drew Hardy Boys Supermystery series. That's the shorter, six-book series. Sadly, my local library system only has one copy of Supermystery 2. Someone checked it out, but they didn't return it by the due date.

*angry cat picture*

So I have reviews for books 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 all done. But it seems silly to start off the review series with Books 1 and 3. Guess I'll wait for when/if Book 2 gets returned. In the meantime, the next review project is Baby-Sitters Club books 6-10. Um...yay?

2 comments:

lence said...

yay,ha

Melissa said...

Michael,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the videos you do. This comment isn't specific to this post, but your videos got me through some rough times a few years ago. My last job as a software engineer kept me isolated in an office with virtually no human interaction. So i'd watch your nancy drew walkthroughs while working. Definitely got me through the rough, tedious days. Plus it revived my love for mystery games. Thank you, and I wish you all the best.