Sunday, April 19, 2015

Walkthrough Work

I've recently been doing walkthroughs for GameFAQs. Specifically, I've been doing walkthroughs for the Shall We Date? series. The series is up to 25+ games at this point; I think they've released a new one every 3-4 months for the past few years. I've played three of their games: Guilty Alice, Lost Island and Wizardess Heart.
Sadly, GameFAQs doesn't have an up-to-date list. It only has eight of the games listed. Of course, the only three games I've played aren't included on the list.
Still, writing walkthroughs for this series is super easy. Basically, all I have to do is copy/paste the list of correct responses, from one of the dating sim walkthrough sites. I can have a new walkthrough finished and ready to go, in under fifteen minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh, seems like you're always busy on one thing or another. Do you ever take breaks? What do you do for fun?