I'm not working on any speedruns right now, but I know which games I'd like to speedrun, eventually.
- The Final Scene: I got some (three) tips on how to improve my last speedrun for the game. With them, I think it's possible to beat the game in under 30 minutes.
- Alibi in Ashes: I got two tips on how to improve my last speedrun for the game. One is "skip the audio puzzle in Brenda's van". Another is "never use George for anything", which might be a timesaver.
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon: I already plotted out a speedrun for the first half of the game, which maximizes the route. Normally, when you play the game, you have to go back and forth, through the train, a couple of times. My route has Nancy take care of everything in one trip.
- The Captive Curse: I have the official strategy guide now, which should help me defeat this game. The dumb monster never shows up when I want it to, which destroys the speedrun. Maybe the monster appearances deal with real-life time? (See next)
- Creature of Kapu Cave: I'm 90% sure that the seashells on the beach appear, based on real life time. As in, wait five minutes of real time, and you get a new set of seashells on the beach. I want to figure out a way to manipulate this, perhaps by breaking the run up into segments, so I can trigger the "get Ulua bait early" glitch. The game also has a "get to Kapu Cave early" glitch, which could be useful!
- Secrets Can Kill Remastered: I want to get the official strategy guide someday, and see if there is a faster way through the game. The route I came up with gives me the "Q" award. I suspect that it's possible to beat the game, without getting that award.