Friday, April 3, 2015

Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper

I had a Twitter contest, for someone to pick the next game I'll play. The winner picked Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper.

Next time, I should try out the game first, before automatically picking a winner. This game is bad. It's bad because 90% of the gameplay is fetch quests, and Sherlock moves more slowly than the lines at Disneyland. It's bad because Sherlock does the exact same animation, in every scene. It's bad because the controls are designed for the Xbox 360, not a computer, so getting out of awkward camera angles is a huge pain.

Also, the game is rated M. It has more sexual content and violence than anything else on my YouTube channel. I'm on the fence about doing this walkthrough.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Then don't play it Michael pick another game to play

Anonymous said...

yeah I say don't do it.