Sunday, April 12, 2015

Schedule

Summer is coming up, and I'm not sure what to do with my YouTube channel. Maybe I'll do a Zelda game in between other walkthroughs, like I've done in previous years.

The question is what will happen with Mary. We can put her in half-day daycare, full-day daycare, or no daycare whatsoever. The amount of time I have to spend watching Mary directly affects how many videos I can make, and I'm getting married, so...a decision about the summer schedule will have to be made soon.

I had an easier time picking what games to play! I just ran the list of games I own, into the the list randomizer. Does this look good to everyone? I'll probably start these games in June, and I'll probably change the list a few times.

Samantha Swift 2
Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death
Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Layton Brothers: Mystery Room
Tiger Eye 1
Tiger Eye 2
Nancy Drew DS
Mystery of the Ancients 1
Mystery of the Ancients 2
Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel
Beauty Lawyer Victoria 2
Spirit Walkers
Nancy Drew: Phantom of Venice - German
Spy Fox: Some Assembly Required
Azada: In Libro
Midnight Mysteries 6: Ghost Writer
Professor Garfield
Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden
Pepper's Adventures in Time
Dracula: Love Kills
Awakening: The Sunhook Spire

5 comments:

baby bear said...

Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Can you play Skyward Sword, please?

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Looks very good can't wait!

Mike (of NDGameSins) said...

You're going to enjoy Samantha Swift and Tiger Eye, I guarantee it.

justforme said...

You should play "Hear Comes the Sun" in honor of your amazing rendition on youtube ;)

and it's a cute song