Monday, April 20, 2015

Ridiculous Plan

I noticed I have about 75 games on my "games to play" list. At my current schedule of "play one game per week", I won't finish anytime this year. I feel bad about that, and I feel bad about passing up on walkthroughs for new games, just 'cause I've got so many old games to burn through.

So here's a ridiculous plan. What if I did something crazy like a 20-day marathon? Every day, I play a full game, from start to finish. Most likely, it'd be me playing these games for the first (and only) time.

I would record the marathon now, and post the videos during the weeks of my marriage / honeymoon week. After all, there's no chance I'll be able to record videos, during those weeks.

Question: How long of a break I should have after the "20 games in 20 days" marathon, just to give people time to catch up?


(Random side note: I don't know how Your Gibs managed a "buy me games" link thing on his YouTube, but that'd be a nice feature for me to enable. So viewers could, like, pick which games I play. But mainly it's nice because I could get free games, sweet, yes, I like that.)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

I like the idea of the "Buy me a video" thing so people can vote on what games you should play. You should do that

Abby said...

I like that idea. A lot.

Anonymous said...

I think maybe you should brake for a month, I am SUPER behind cuz I recently went on a trip and couldn't bring my phone also you need to focus on your family right now, but that's just my opinion! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Can you do Skyward Sword?