Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Little Pony Reviews

Mary wanted to do reviews for the new episodes of My Little Pony. I think this is just an excuse for her to play with her reflection in the camera. Anyway, Season 5 started off with a two-part episode where our heroes join a cult!





I agreed to do this, for a month. Hopefully, it will be an unpopular project, and she won't have good reason to make me review EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Pony is sort of like Star Trek for me. I'll watch an episode once, but I rarely find an episode that is so good, it deserves rewatching.

But then again, I watch soaps. I'm used to never rewatching shows.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Hey, Arglefumph, if you're reviewing shows, you might be interested in Gravity Falls. You can find the episodes online at Toonova and watchcartoonsonline. I highly recommend it. At the least, give the first episode a watch.

Katie Nelson said...

Dear Michael,
Yeah...sorry buddy, but anything with Mary in it is too fun and hilarious for me not to watch. :p. So many things are happening this month like this, and Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness!!! It's sooooo awesome!!!! Love, Katie-Nancy Drew
P.S. This month is gonna be fun :D!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mary is just adorable, so cute! No one minds watching her. How can you not smile when you look at her face!

Anonymous said...

For like a week I've been out of the country and I wasn't allowed to bring technology so I have a LOT of catching up to do, but I'm excited!!! :D :D :D

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

I agree with Katie Nelson I loved the My Little Pony review and Mary is wonderful!