Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fanfiction

After a lot of work, I've finished my fanfiction page! That is, every single story I have is completed, for the first time in years.

I have no plans to start any new stories, except maybe a DragonBall Z story called "Groundhog Day". The story is that Gohan is stuck on the first day of the school, and he has to relive the day over and over and over again.

I got this idea, after reading four "Gohan goes to high school" stories in a row. I have no idea why there are so many fanfics about Gohan's first day of high school, considering that the show dedicated 1-2 episodes to that day. I mean, I know people like the high school Gohan storyline, because it's one of the few comedy/romance parts of the show, but still. He went to high school for years. No need to focus on one particular day.

2 comments:

Abby said...

awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michael! This is a bit off topic, but I was just wondering what your thoughts are on the upcoming Nancy Drew game: Sea of Darkness. Will you do a walkthrough for it? If so that'd be super helpful! Thank you so much!