Thursday, April 16, 2015

Book Reviews

1. What YouTube category do book reviews go in? All my videos go into the "gaming" category by default, but that's not accurate for the book reviews.

2. I'm going to review the Girl Detective books, all the way to #29. Then I'm switching over to the 2007 Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery series. Then I'm reviewing a set of Baby-Sitters Club books. Then I'll finish the Girl Detective series.

3. I need to update my Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery reviews. Book 7's review needs to be updated, because I was wrong about the author's identity. Book 35's review needs to be updated, because it is super-long. As in, 27 minutes long. It's one of the four super-long reviews I did, when I started reviewing books. I halfway want to replace them all with new, shorter reviews, but that'd be a lot of work...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Yes there is youtube category for book reviews it called reviews there you can put your videos in. This is a full list of all the youtube categories https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130525233539AA7LwFd

Michael Gray said...

That list is outdated, and reviews is no longer on the official list.

Elizabeth Pfeffer said...

Oh I'm so sorry Michael I didn't know. That stinks!