Monday, March 16, 2015

Subtle

Okay, okay, I get the hints that you commenters left on my schedule! I'll play a Zelda game sometime soon. Just not before April 25th, because that's the expiration date for a copyright strike against my channel. Nintendo is unpredictable, when it comes to copyright.

Example: For my Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask walkthrough, they put a copyright slap against the Lost Woods segment. They are fine with all the other videos in that walkthrough. Kind of odd, right?

The next Nancy Drew game comes out on May 12th. I don't think there is enough time to start a Zelda game on the 26th and finish by the 12th. The Zelda game I'm most likely to play is either Oracle of Seasons or Twilight Princess

Speaking of unexpected video walkthroughs, I got a coupon for a free game at Big Fish Games. I turned it into a "pick my next walkthrough!" Twitter contest. The winner is Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper. People have mentioned that game to me before, which is why I picked it as a winner. I would have been less likely to pick some obscure game I don't know about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please make a walkthrough for Skyward Sword? It's my favorite game in the franchise, and according to earlier blog posts you indicate you have it.

Katie Nelson said...

Dear Michael,
I would definitely do the Zelda game AFTER Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness. You wouldn't want to have problems doing a Nancy Drew game. Nancy would get mad at you :p. Also, Sherlock Holmes VS. Jack the Ripper seems like an interesting game. Love, Katie
P.S. One thing that I have to say is that my favorite walkthrough (by you, of course) is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I have SOOOOO wanted that game ever since you did it. I even have Paper Mario: Sticker Star, which is a good game, but The Thousand Year Door has been that one game I've wanted for forever!!!! :D
P.S.S. Yes, this is in Nancy Drew letter style :p

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am the anonymous comment person from the schedule video! Thanks for reading the comments. I really appreciate it. I am sooo excited for all of the walkthroughs coming up on your channel. Thanks a billion. Your videos, no matter what the game, never fails to make me laught out loud.

Anonymous said...

Do Twilight Princess after ND.

Allison said...

Just FYI, Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper appears to contain mature content of a sexual nature.

Refer to this link for more details:

https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/sherlock-holmes-vs-jack-the-ripper

I particularly enjoy your Youtube channel for its general family-friendliness, so I hope you'll keep this information in mind before you make a video walkthrough for this game.