Sunday, March 22, 2015

Book Reviews

I'm probably going to keep doing Nancy Drew Girl Detective reviews, until the end of the series. Because I'm, like, halfway through the series at this point.





As you can see, I'm counting the Supermystery books as part of the Girl Detective series. I'm not sure how to classify the Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys crossover, though. It clearly takes place in the Girl Detective continuity, so it is part of that series? Or is it just an extension of the older Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys series?

I'm leaning towards putting all FOUR Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys crossover series in the same playlist on YouTube.

3 comments:

Violet said...

I would probably have to agree--put the ND/HB reviews in one playlist. It's easier to find them that way.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE BOOK REVIEWS!

Wow, okay, I might've come on a little strong there. But seriously, these are hilarious. Love the Once Upon a Time reference, as well.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the review for the third supermystery. I read it like four times when I was young for some reason so I remember it pretty well. :P