Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Schedule

Here's a schedule of the games I will play on my YouTube channel.

This week: McKenzie and Co
Feb 23: Shadow Wolf: Cursed Wedding*
March 2: Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (in French)*
March 9: Dark Strokes: Legend of the Snow Kingdom
March 16: Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession*
March 23: Fire Emblem Gaiden*
March 30: Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden*

I might switch the weeks of the 23rd and 2nd. Then again, I might not.

The asterisks indicate I have more games in that series. For example, I have a second Shadow Wolf game, and more French Nancy Drew games. If one of the walkthroughs proves popular, I'll make a point of playing its sequel game(s) sooner.

2 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

Cool!! Can't wait to see you play all of them. Speaking of the new Nancy Drew games, I'm kinda curious how it will work out when you talk to Anja in The Captive Curse about German speaking because it will be funny if Nancy said I don't speak German, when she is currently speaking German lol.

Miss. Cellaneous said...

Sorry to be a bother, but is it possible for you to play Bravely Default? :)