Saturday, January 31, 2015

Live-Action Disney

Disney is releasing the live-action of Cinderella in March. Mary is excited to see it, especially since it comes with a Frozen short. I was waiting until the film's release, to make this joke on Twitter:

'Due to success of live-action "Sleeping Beauty" and "Cinderella", Disney announced they're making a live-action "Little Mermaid", starring Tom Hanks. Hopefully no one remembers they already did that.'

(That joke is a reference to the 1984 movie, Splash. My mom was obsessed with that movie, when I was younger.)

As it turns out, Disney announced a live-action "Beauty and the Beast" this week. Curse you, Disney, for pre-empting my joke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live action Beauty and the Beast?! Oh YEEEEEESSSSS!

I almost spit out my cereal at the Tom Hanks comment. ;)