Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fire Emblem

I've been a fan of the Fire Emblem series ever since high school. Many times, I've tried starting a video walkthrough for a Fire Emblem game (usually the DS or GCN one), but I always stopped a few videos in because I don't think people will like it. Either I go through the game too slowly, or I realize that there's not much crossover between tactical RPGs and Nancy Drew mystery fans.

I'm told that Fire Emblem has finally become popular, due to Fire Emblem 3DS. Does this mean the time is ripe for an Arglefumph Fire Emblem walkthrough? Right now, I'm in the mood for Fire Emblem Gaiden, the second NES game.

I'd also like to do a walkthrough for Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, but it has the same issues as Fire Emblem. Namely, it's long, and I don't know if there is enough interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love playing Japanese RPGs, Table Top games (dungeons and dragons, Weiss Schwarz and Magic the Gathering), and Nancy Drew games. I like the Fire Emblem series even though I have only watched others play it :P I hope to see more videos of RPGs from you!

Anonymous said...

i would love to watch any game you play. Especially Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem.