Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Walkthroughs of 2014 - 10 through 6

Here are my top ten walkthroughs for 2014!

10. Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse

I did this walkthrough with my fiancée Katie and her daughter Mary. For that reason alone, I had a lot of fun doing it.

9. Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion

Nancy Drew #30! Sonny Joon! I usually enjoy adventure games, so I liked this one where Nancy competes in a reality TV show in New Zealand. Sadly, I think most Nancy Drew fans have forgotten everything about this game, besides for the fun parts with Sonny Joon.

8. Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel

I liked this game a touch better than its predecessor, Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel. Dana goes to Romania, where she must solve a murder mystery. Granted, the mystery isn't hard to figure out--the evil-looking person did it--but they did a good job of gradually unfolding the mystery. I also liked how the murder victim looked just like Dana.

7. Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy

I like melodramas, and this game is basically a melodrama. It's a murder mystery, with a unique setting and over-the-top scenes. Maybe they made this game just for me.

6. Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella

I liked doing this walkthrough, because I did a silly detective voice the entire time. Also, the confusing story gave me lots of comedic fodder. Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide was also good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, The Shattered Medallion was a great game. I'm going to replay it once I finish Labyrinth of Lies. Your walkthrough is really helping me! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of these!!!! Nice choices!!! :D :D :D