Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Schedule

Here's the schedule for my YouTube Channel!

  • This week is Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie. I'll release videos at the rate of two per day.
  • On Sunday, I'll play the demo of Twilight Phenomena 3. It makes sense to play that right after the second one, right?
  • On Tuesday and Wednesday (December 23rd and 24th), I will do book reviews! I'll review both versions of Nancy Drew: The Mystery at Lilac Inn and Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch.
  • On Friday the 26th, I'll do Botanica: Into the Unknown. I'll release videos at a rate of two per day.
  • But as a New Year's special, I want to play My Nigerian Prince, the game that I helped make. Fun!
After that, the list of games I'm going to play looks like this. I will definitely make changes to this list at some point, because I want to do Nancy Drew game reviews and speedruns. Also, I will probably buy some games during end-of-year sales.

  • Princess Isabella 2
  • Shadow Wolf 1 & 2
  • Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
  • Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur
  • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Unfinished Tales
  • Awakening 5-7
  • Haunted Legends 1 & 2
  • Awakening Kingdoms
  • Redemption Cemetery
  • Engimatis 2
  • Otherworld 1 and 2
  • Dark Tales: Edgar Allen Poe's Masque of Red Death
  • Princess Isabella 3
  • Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
  • Sable Maze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already asked this, but I'd like to ask it again, would you do the Princess Isabella games with Katie and Mary, if it can't work out that's fine, but I really enjoyed it for the first game! :D :D :D