Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Upcoming Book Reviews

Since my YouTube channel is still in a weird copyright zone, I'm going to do more book reviews in the future. Here's the order I will review books in. It's based on the votes people gave, when I asked what books to review next. For example, Nancy Drew Files got six votes, so it shows up six times on the list.

  • Nancy Drew Files - #12 to #15
  • Hardy Boys - Casefiles 1-4
  • Nancy Drew Series #1 original, #4 original and rewrite, #5 original and rewrite
  • Girl Detective - #7-10
  • Nancy Drew Files - #16 to #20
  • Hardy Boys - #1 original, #1-4 rewrite
  • Girl Detective #11, Supermystery, #12-14
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery - 1, 2, 3 and 5
  • Nancy Drew Ghost Stories
  • Baby-Sitters Club - 6-10
  • Nancy Drew Files - #21-24
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery 8 9 11 16
  • Nancy Drew Files #25-28
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery 20 22 24 26
  • Girl Detective - 15-18, Supermystery 2
  • Nancy Drew Digests - 140, 141, 142, 145
  • Girl Detective - 19-22
  • Nancy Drew Files #28-30
  • Nancy Drew on Campus 1-8
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery 27 29 32
  • Nancy Drew Files - 29-32

Don't worry; I'm not going to stop playing videogames. That will still be the main focus of my YouTube channel. The book reviews will just be a side project.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, more nancy drew book reviews! :D

Anonymous said...

You're doing the Nancy Drew Ghost stories! I read that years ago and loved it. I can't wait to see your review. :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh morešŸŽµArglefumph book reviews šŸŽµI'm excited, cuz I'm getting the first ten original Nancy Drew books!!!!!!! Have fun reading the cheesy books Michael, I know I will!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

lence said...

bring back the ''Arglefumph Book Review'' jingle!

Sam said...

The Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys super mysteries... are those the old ones or new ones? I would love it if you did reviews on the new ones. There are only 6, and here are the titles
#1 Terror on Tour
#2 Danger Overseas
#3 Club Dread
#4 Gold Medal Murder
#5 Bonfire Masquerade
#6 Stage Fright
I would love it if you could at least consider it. Thanks!