Monday, November 17, 2014

Twitter Stuff

Lani Minella, the voice of Nancy Drew, recently posted on Twitter about the fact that she will not be doing Nancy Drew's voice after Game #31.

Someone tagged me on this, to let me know about it. So when Lani responded, I was notified. I can now pretend that Lani tweeted directly at me! (But really, she was responding to random person who tagged me on the conversation.)

This caused me to realize something odd. I've had Lani Minella as a Skype contact for the past two years. I planned on interviewing her after I interviewed Gabriel Wolf that one time. But for whatever reason (read: "because I was too scared"), I never actually sent her the message that said, "Hey, I'm a random person who wants to interview you and put it on my YouTube channel".

I tweeted this information at Lani, and now she's following me on Twitter. I really should use this opportunity to set up that interview...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO, it's going to be weird not hearing her voice, that's sad, but it's cool that you can interview her now!!! BYE-BYE LANI, WE WILL ALL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!! 😢 😢 😢

Katie Nelson said...

I loved Lani as Nancy, not that the new voice actor will be terrible from the start but I'm sad to see her leave :(. I can't wait for the next game to see what this new person is going to be like. I really do hope she's not terrible. You should interview her!!!!! Take the opportunity now that you have it!!!!! Be the Phantom that has no fears!!!! (Lol yes, I watch your Phoenix Wright vieeos) Go head on!!!!! (And maybe use Phoenix's signature move in court, "Act now, think later,"! Lol XD

Anonymous said...

This is so sad! And I saw that tweet, haha! But yes I was very surprised to hear this since she IS Nancy Drew. I think you should do the interview. It will be a nice sort of goodbye.

Izzy Narnia said...

Then who is gonna play Nancy????????

Anonymous said...

REALLY disappointed and aggrieved with Her Interactive for replacing Lani Minella as the voice of Nancy Drew. I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would think this is a good idea.

Stephanie P said...

She said she is doing Sea of Darkness then she will quit, but the real question is WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE HER!!!!!