Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Week

Mary had the week off of school this week, and it's been pretty brutal on me. Baby-sitting all day for multiple days in a row is tough. Plus, I can't do much video work when she's around.

...I have no idea what I will do when summer comes. NO IDEA AT ALL.

Today, my improved speedrun for Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device comes out on YouTube. (I don't know when it will be released on Speed Demos Archive. I think I submitted all the right information to them, so it should be out soon.)

Aside from that, the only videos that I have finished are four book reviews, for the first four books in the Hardy Boys Casefiles series, and the eleven-video walkthrough for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide. I'm not sure which order to post them in, or how many videos to post per day. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Cecilé said...

There are actually many interesting activities that you can do with Mary during her short-term or long-term break.
For instance, you and Mary can sign up for a cooking class together. Not only will it be a fun activity for her, you can also use an opportunity to improve your cooking skills. You can also take her to the library, rent bicycles and cycle around the park, bring her to farms so that she can interact with animals and volunteer at the local animal shelter, sign her up for sports classes or anything that she's interested in etc... I'm sure there's something all 3 of you can enjoy doing!

Anonymous said...

Post the dark parables and like three videos a day!!!!!!!!!! Please it looks so good!!! Also I hope you have fun with Mary, I'm sure she's super happy about spending time with you! 😄😄😄