Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speedrun Update

Here's an update on my speedrun for Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device. The official decision isn't this week; it is two weeks from now. I misread the message.

As for Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies, I did four full runs. I did live commentary for a run that is 40 minutes and 31 seconds. My shortest run was 40 minutes and 4 seconds, but I'm going to try a few more times, in hopes of getting a run under 40 minutes.

I have no update on my recent YouTube troubles, but if Youtube is telling the truth, I won't be able to upload videos longer than fifteen minutes for the next six months. So if I do a run under 40 minutes, odds are that I won't be able to upload it. You viewers might have to be satisfied with the 40:31 run, which was recorded and uploaded before last weekend's drama.

No comments: