Friday, November 14, 2014

Game Schedule

Here's the schedule I have, for which videogames I will play next. I've only finished one of these games before, so my Backloggery is thanking me for putting all these games on my to-do list.

  • Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy
  • Left in the Dark: No One On Board
  • Redemption Cemetery
  • Botanica
  • Princess Isabella 2
  • Shadow Wolf 1&2
  • Mystery Case Files: Whatever The Title Is
  • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Unfinished Tales
  • Awakening 5-7
  • Haunted Legends 1&2
  • Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur
  • Awakening Kingdoms
  • Dark Parables
  • Twilight Phenomena 2
  • Engimatis 2
  • Otherworld 1 and 2
  • Dark Tales: Edgar Allen Poe's Masque of Red Death
  • Princess Isabella 3
  • Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
  • Sable Maze

This list is subject to change at any point. I was thinking about splitting up some games; for example, I'd play Shadow Wolf 1 and Shadow Wolf 2 at different points, instead of back-to-back.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, yaas, I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

This sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should do the Isabella one with Mary and Katie, like the other one! 😄 😄 😄