Monday, November 3, 2014

Frozen Glances

My newest fanfic is Frozen Glances. It's a collection of humor stories, based on my random thoughts about Frozen.

Sample premise: Isn't it weird that the villain of the movie could have succeeded, if they stood back and did nothing? The Duke of Wesselton would have killed Elsa and taken the blame for it, if the villain hadn't saved Elsa's life multiple times.

Another sample premise: Towards the end of the movie, Anna's seducer says, "As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course. But no one was getting anywhere with her." Unless he's lying, this means that multiple people tried to seduce Elsa, offscreen. This sounds interesting.

I don't know if I mentioned this yesterday, but I have a five-year-old stepdaughter (to be--the wedding is next year). She made me watch Frozen last week. That's where all this is coming from!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I liked the third one. It makes so much sense.