Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid

Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid came out this week. I was invited to do beta testing for this game, since I did a walkthrough for Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella. I feel kind of bad about turning down the offer.

Here is me, trying out the game.



People seem to like it, so I think I'll play the rest of the demo by myself. If it's to my liking, I'll give it a shot! Once they release the $10 version of the game, that is. I don't want to get the $20 version with bonus content that I won't look at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michael. I know this is off-topic, but I'm curious to know what your thoughts are on HeR recently firing Lani Minella, the voice of Nancy Drew for all of the games. Maybe you could make a video on this or a blog? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

@Anon LANI WAS FIRED? why?!

Katie Nelson said...

@Anon at 11:17
@Anon at 8:51
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?????????!?!?!!!?!!?!?!!?!?!??!?!????!??!!?!?!?!?!???!!??!?!??!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!????!??!?!?
Sorry, but this CRAZY!!!!!!!!