Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies

Okay, I finished my first playthrough of Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies. Now I can leave the house again.

I liked the game, and I particularly liked the ending. The ending part took me five videos to get through, so you could say that it was nice and long. Also, seeing Nancy from behind was five types of awesome.



The thing I liked least was probably all of the work you had to do in the museum, and the work with authenticating the art pieces. For whatever reason, I had a hard time with those challenges. I wonder if there is a faster way to get through them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still playing it. I am in the part where you are in the underworld & need to find tiles & things to make the puzzles work. I can not find a pencil they will let me pick up to use on the paper I found. I have not figured out how to turn off that darn alarm that goes off! I guess I will look in your walkthrough next. Thanks for doing it!

modestym said...

How can I get to the office

Anonymous said...

We finally see Nancy!! :D

Deathlydreams said...

I think this was a much better effort than the last game, the shattered medallion. I personally loved all the puzzles and the plot and setting were very nice too. I got a bit creeped out with the underworld and the inevitable points in the game where everyone disappears and stops talking to you but overall loved it. I think my biggest criticism would be that sometimes it's hard to find the one thing you need to continue in some parts because you (or at least I) would never think to look there. But still didn't have to use too many hints so I guess it turned out ok.

Anonymous said...

You can find charcoal in the workshop if you have disabled the alarm

Anonymous said...

Omg five videos for an ending i think thats the longest record # of videos. Wow but if its good ill take ur word 4 it.

Elen said...

Hi everyone!
Maybe somebody can help with the authentication password? Melina doesn't want to tell it & I've done everything in the list. What should I do? Or have I missed something?

Anonymous said...

Melina will tell you the authentication password if you've reached a certain point in the game. Until then, you can't get it. As for a pencil, you can get a charcoal stick from the workshop after you've disabled the alarm.