Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Labyrinth of Lies

I'm playing Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies. So far, so good, but I'm drowning in museum puzzles right now.



I might not be able to play the game for the next few days, because Mary doesn't have school. That means I have to watch her. Five-year-old girls don't like giving me long breaks for playing computer games without them. I suppose I could put Frozen in the DVD player to distract her for two hours, but that is lazy baby-sitting. Maybe Katie can distract Mary at nights so I can record then.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Me too. I feel like this game is longer and far more complicated than shattered medallion...

And once i finish it, ill watch your playthrough to feel better about my own fumbling around... Haha good luck!

Stephanie said...

Does anyone who's been playing LIE care to give a review of it so far?

Anonymous said...

Excellent parenting. Bravo!

Katie Nelson said...

I can't wait to start playing!!! I'm downloading it now!!! (And listening to the music on Youtube) (Wait, you didn't think I would get into the Nancy Drew spirit while waiting to play the game??? Of COURSE I would!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD) 88888888DDDDDDD SO EXCITEEEEED TO LEARN ABOUT GREEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!! (I even picked Greece for my Countries of the World Project!!!!) YAY #NancyDrewIsEducational!!!!!!