Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wedding Planning

I got engaged on Labor Day Weekend. Right now, we're moving past the "everyone says congratulations" phase, and onto the "we are planning a wedding and have no idea what to do" phase.

Katie had her bridesmaids come over this weekend. I was more or less forced to sit in the basement and hide as they went on a dress rampage. I thought it was over when they left, but Katie started telling me that I need to completely change my wardrobe to fit their dress decisions. Sorry, Katie, but I'm not buying a second tuxedo to match the bridesmaid dresses.

Clearly, I need to get revenge on Katie by inviting all my buddies to the house and playing videogames all weekend, while she hides in the bedroom. The problem is that I don't have any groomsmen. I'd like to ask my GameCola buddies, but they all live on the east coast. They also sometimes read this blog, so "Hi guys!" if they're reading it now.

I have a feeling my wedding party will look like this:


Click for larger picture.

3 comments:

Izzy Narnia said...

Awwwww pooooor Michael :(

Anne Fraser said...

I was so depressed about my brother wedding planning. Fortunately, I found your blog on the Internet and it provided me the greatest ideas about the wedding panning and solved my problem. Your blog information is amazing and very useful for beautiful wedding planning. Please share another useful wedding planning information

johnsonmart said...

Yeah your thread information is good and very useful for wedding reception planning. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post and your views on wedding planning!