Saturday, September 6, 2014

Schedule

I am trying to make a schedule for my Youtube page. Maybe you could help! Here's what I have.

  • Reviews for Nancy Drew Girl Detective 1-4. Should I release these all at once, or one per day?
  • Review for Nancy Drew Notebooks: The Singing Suspects.
  • Playthrough of Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel. I haven't finished the game; I'm on Chapter 6 of 7. There are multiple epilogues, I'm told.
  • Speedrun for Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device (new and improved run, about four minutes faster than the last one!)
  • Living Legends: Ice Rose. People liked Living Legends 2, so I though I would play the first one. I did this in 4 segments, so it'd take four days to post.
  • Walkthrough for My Sweet Bodyguard, a Japanese dating sim. I'm playing this with Katie. Each video is about 20 minutes long.

What order should I post things in? How long of a break should I have in between projects? I like to have a break in between projects, because otherwise some videos tend to get ignored and overlooked.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do one every other day, or every 3rd day make a vid, and do the speedrun for DED first? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of excited about your girl detective reviews. Maybe that among the firsts?

Anonymous said...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Anonymous said...

nancy drew girl detective reviews! realease them all on one day too! Cant wait to hear your thoughts on them!

Anonymous said...

You'll probably want to give yourself more of a break later into your schedule since the new Nancy Drew is coming out in around a month.

Maybe upload things that need finishing up and save stuff that only needs to be uploaded for when you'll be busier.

Anonymous said...

Deadly Device speedrun, pretty please? Your speedrun commentary is always so funny and interesting.

Yeah, I think breaks between videos is a good idea. Day-and-a-half breaks maybe?

ExiKickt said...

SPEEDRUN. OH GOODNESS YES.

plimeerkaty said...

Arglefumph book reviews, Arglefumph book REVIIIEEEEEWWWWSSSS! Please?

Anonymous said...

Please do Dana knight stone and DED first! I LOVE dana and ur speed runs. Also, I like it when you release multiple book revoews in one day.

Mr Dougnel said...

Sir, I would appreciate viewing the new and improved Speed Run for Nancy Drew and the Deadly Device first and foremost. However, this is only a polite suggestion, and as a free man, you may do what ever your heart wishes.