Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nancy Drew Girl Detective

Here are the reviews for the first four books in the 2004 Nancy Drew series. I kind of like the books, because they're easy to get through. The series still suffers from the problem of drastically changing between books, depending on the author.

Book 2 is the best of the lot, but I can't believe no one notices or cares, when Deirdre's crimes go from committing sabotage to attempted murder. Usually, Nancy doesn't forgive people who attempt to kill her multiple times.









I think I'll review the next two books in this series (which is a two-part story), before moving back to 1980's Nancy Drew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this! I also think it makes no sense that Bess is such a girly girl, and then a mechanic on the side. What's up with that? haha