Friday, September 5, 2014

Frozen Fever

In the news this week, they announced Frozen Fever, an animated short based on the movie Frozen.

According to the description, "it’s Anna’s birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but Elsa’s icy powers may put more than just the party at risk." The short will contain one song.

Personally, I am wondering how long the short will be, and how it will be distributed. My cynical side is saying it is a six-minute short, which will play in front of an otherwise unpopular movie.

I'm basing this off of Tangled Ever After, a short which played in front of Beauty and the Beast 3D. I like Tangled, but that was a disappointing short. It was all about the non-talking animal companions having slapstick adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a short with a song? I wonder how that is going to work. Oh well, I actually really liked the Tangled short. I thought it was cute and funny, even if it was about Maximus and Pascal.

TroubledTrollFace said...

My sisters are freaking out about Frozen Fever, if it turns out to be a 6 minute clip as opposed to the half-hour to 45 minute mini-movie they're expecting... heads will roll, including my own. Because when movies don't live up the your expectations, it always makes perfect sense to blame your sister, who had nothing to do with the making of the movie. Am I right? I am right. The brains of younger siblings are just hard-wired that way. It's science. Or geography. Probably both, with just a touch of lawless mathematics.