Friday, August 1, 2014

Star Trek Fanfic

Here's a Star Trek fanfic I wrote. I probably won't post it to a fanfic website, because it's too short.

---

Captain's Log, Stardate 1051. The Enterprise is rolling along its course. I have yet--

Excuse me, Captain, would you like some coffee?

Not now! You just interrupted my log! Now I have to start over from the beginning again!

Wait, you mean everything that gets said out loud is automatically put on the log? Is it recording my voice now?

Get back to work, Mr. Sulu!

But Captain, I pressed the only button on this panel five times already!

Then spin the dials or something! Just don't interrupt my logs again!

1 comment:

Flashman85 said...

I don't know how much "rolling along" the Enterprise does, but otherwise, this is better than some of the episodes I've seen.