Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Professor Layton 6

This week, I uploaded videos from Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. Specifically, I uploaded all the videos for Chapters 2 and 3.

I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm told that it will have a mind-blowing ending. I hope it's along the same lines as other games in the series, which had killer robots, time travel, the Loch Ness Monster and sword-fighting vampires, among other things.



All six of my subscribers who are huge Professor Layton fans have been happy with the videos so far. I'm told Chapter 4 is incredibly long, so I will need to do it in smaller chunks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the ending is INCREDIBLY mind- blowing. I won't give any spoilers, but be warned: Nothing can or will be able to prepare you for it.
.... Which is why I would LOVE to be able to see your first reaction to it! :)