Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moving

1. I'm still in the process of moving and getting my stuff set up in my new house. I had no idea how to take care of my videogame collection, so I entered all my physical games into my Backloggery, then I put them into the storage area under the stairs.

Hopefully, the Backloggery will make it easier for people to request video walkthroughs, since they can look up which games I own. Over 200 of them, apparently!

2. I have my Nancy Drew books mostly sorted out. My copies of Nancy Drew Files #48 and Nancy Drew On Campus #7 have disappeared somehow. I know I had them to begin with, because it's not like me to collect Files books 1-47 and 49-54, or On Campus books 1-6 and 8.

3. I also have a lot of duplicate books. For example, I have five copies of Nancy Drew Files #1: Secrets Can Kill. Here's the picture of all the duplicates:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should do a giveaway for your duplicate books :D