Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Burgers

Thanks for all the cooking advice yesterday. I think that the next time I cook burgers, I will try cooking them on medium heat, instead of maximum heat.

I won't cook burgers for a while, though, because it's Burger Week! A bunch of places are selling $5 burgers in Portland, which is close enough for me to attend, but far away enough that I can't go every day.

Like an army general, I scoured the map and the listings, trying to figure out which places to go. I have narrowed the list down to five places. A possible plan would be to have three burgers one day, and two burgers another day. I'd probably have to eat them back-to-back-to-back. It'd make more sense to eat a burger at 11 AM, then wait until 1 PM, then wait until 4 PM, but those are long breaks where I have nothing to do besides go to a public library and read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you like Burgers alot!!!

GameOverTown said...

It's been a year since the last burger week already!?