Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Book Reviews

I recently asked people to vote on which Nancy Drew book series they want to see me review. Not counting the two votes for "DO EVERYTHING", here are the series that ended up getting multiple votes.
  • Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Supermystery Series
  • Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Series
  • Nancy Drew Files series
  • Nancy Drew on Campus series
No love for the original Nancy Drew series? So tragic.
I'll start with the Supermysteries, once I finish with Baby-Sitters Club books 1-5. I've got #8: Mystery Train, which you might know as the book which inspired Nancy Drew 13: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon.

2 comments:

Sassafras said...

I can't wait!
Between your upcoming book reviews and Nd livestream, I can't describe how excited I am for your upcoming videos!
Keep doing what you're doing, because you're unicorn-great at it!

Izzy Narnia said...

I agree!! Your amazing <3