Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Schedule

Here is the upcoming schedule for my channel, as of now:
  • Nancy Drew TV Show Reviews
  • Lost Lands: Dark Overlord
  • Phoenix Wright Case 4, Section 1
  • Nancy Drew Notebooks Reviews
  • Nancy Drew: Shattered Medallion: Awards Video
  • Nancy Drew: Shattered Medallion: Review
  • Professor Layton Chapter 2
After this, I'll probably go back and forth between Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright, until they're done. I'll also slip in other videogames occasionally, because recording 3DS games is frustrating.

I also have book reviews that I'm working on, in the background. Currently, I'm working on a Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Supermystery and The Baby-Sitters Club. I will eventually set up a poll, to decide which book series I should review, rather than me picking at random.

3 comments:

Emily in Wisconsin said...

I'm really excited for your nancy drew TV show reviews!!

Izzy Narnia said...

Are you still making fanfics??? You should make more :D

Barrett LeRoy said...

Are you going to review and more digest or girl detective books?