Monday, July 14, 2014

BSC #1: Kristy's Great Idea

People requested it, so here's a review of the first Baby-Sitters Club Book:



I picked up a copy of the visual novel version, for review purposes, but it is almost literally the exact same as the book. None of the dialogue was changed at all. They removed one or two scenes, like the one that explains that the title "Baby-Sitters Club" desperately needs an apostrophe, but that's about it.

I kinda liked the visual novel better. Kristy was less of a self-centered jerk in the visual novel, because you got to see her do things, not just monologue about doing things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out bsc_snark on LiveJournal.

Juliette said...

I agree with your girlfriend. The adventures in The Babysitter's Club probably seem a lot cooler when you're eight rather than your late twenties. I never did like Kristy much, though. I always thought she was too bossy.