Wednesday, June 4, 2014

3DS Backlog

I'm on vacation for this week and the next week. Part of my vacation goal is to get through my backlog of 3DS games. I have eight new games that I still haven't touched, and I brought four of them with me:


  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
  • Professor Layton #6
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
I should also try to beat out a few video walkthroughs during my vacation. I wouldn't mind trying a platformer or RPG, since I rarely play those, but the downside is that they aren't very popular with my viewers. Hmmm...


Either way, expect updates on my 3DS backlog as the vacation continues.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds is a great game!

Anonymous said...

I'm backlogged on my 3DS too! I got Link Between Worlds for Christmas but needed to finish other games. You should record some of it and post the video! You have hilarious game commentary.

Cody said...

Link Between Worlds! I love it when you play Zelda games, you usually have such great commentary and critiques! (Its your choice of course!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Donkey Kong Country (I assume you mean Returns 3D?), and I'd like to see A link Between Worlds