Thursday, May 22, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1. Everyone is getting excited about E3 next week. I know Nintendo is hoping to hit it big with Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart, but to be honest, I never liked either series.

2. I find it a bit odd that Facebook wants me to list my favorite athletes, before any celebrities or politicians. Athletes are more important than politics? Okay, then.

3. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should attend Vidcon this year. The big question is "What will I get out of it?". Given that I would have to spend hundreds of dollars to attend, what profit will I gain from going there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't attend, it would be a waste of money.:) God Bless.:)

Woah! said...

If you watch a lot of people's youtube channels who are attending, why not? If not, save your money

Anonymous said...

1. You could always look at something else at E3.
2. Yes, because athletes are often more respected than celebrities and politicians.
3. Again, you can always look at something else.