Thursday, May 8, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1. This week, they released Book 6 of the 2013 Nancy Drew Diaries series. Of the 5 books so far, only 1 of them is actually good. I hope this one is good, too, but I'm not holding my breath.

After I do a review for it, my book review series is going to go underground for a bit. It'll eventually return, with a bunch of books from the 1980's series. My plan is to post reviews of books 4-12 in chronological order. Books 8-10 are a minor trilogy where Nancy and Ned break up, then get back together. I hope it's worth reading in order.

2. Speaking of books, my latest eBook has been published! It's All the Works of Saint Patrick, in Latin. I'm hoping to publish an English translation of the book, since the current English translation is old-fashioned.

3. Here's a video of me playing The Captive Curse with my girlfriend's daughter. She's adorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD Mary's Katie's daughter? I thought she was your niece or something! SHE IS ADORABLE AND IT'S AWESOME HOW YOU'RE HER FATHERLY FIGURE

Anonymous said...

shes too cute!

Anonymous said...

That was so adorable! You should have Mary join you more often. :)