Friday, May 30, 2014

Nancy Drew Book Reviews - Plans

I've been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work with Nancy Drew book reviews. Right now, I have nine review videos all completed. They will be made public...someday.

I'm not sure how to organize my book reviews. So far, they've been organized by publication date, but I feel like I should divide them according to series. The problem with this is that I haven't read equally from all the different Nancy Drew series. I have...
  • One from the Nancy Drew Notebooks series
  • Two from the Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys crossover series
  • Six from the 2013 series
  • Seven from the main series
  • Ten from the 1986 series
  • Zero from the other various series
Any suggestions as to how I should organize my book reviews?

3 comments:

Shainnen Somerville said...

Oh, please review Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Super Mystery "Double Crossing". I read a long time ago and it was just amazing. Lot's of reviews came out to be 4 out of 5 stars. Would love to hear your thoughts about it :)

Anonymous said...

You could organize them based on the marks you gave them. Or even on the series they're from, it doesn't matter if you've read only one in the series.

Anonymous said...

Will you do reviews on the new nancy drew and hardy boys super mystery? There are 6 books total and they are
Terror on tour
Danger overseas
Club dread
Gold medal murder
Bonfire masquerade
Stage fright
I really like them and I think you might. Honestly, by the reviews you give some books I am surprised you still read nancy drew. You always seem so disappointed and mad. The books are short,but good. Thanks!