Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Video Walkthrough Plans

Here are my video walkthrough plans for the next few weeks.

April 29-May 3: Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
May 4: Tomb of the Lost Queen
May 5: The Deadly Device
May 6-8: Phoenix Wright 5: Case 3
May 9: Review for Nancy Drew: The E-mail Mystery
May 10: ?
May 11: Ghost of Thornton Hall
May 12: The Silent Spy
May 13: Nancy Drew #30: The Shattered Medallion is released!!!!

May 10 was going to be for a book review, but now I kind of want to try an Everything Wrong With video instead. I'll leave this question with you readers: if I try that project, which game should I go with?

8 comments:

Cecilé said...

Maybe you can start off with something simple since this is your first "Everything Wrong With" video. I suggest that you talk about Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse because I know you talked a lot about the problems in the game, mainly events that took place that didn't make sense. I can't think of any other games for now.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see the book review. I love your book reviews sooooo much.

Maddie said...

I agree with Ceclié. You should do an easier game if you will do the video. But I love your book reviews so do whatever YOU want to do. You could always release both at the same time.

Kelly said...

i choose the every thing that is wrong video but do not do it if it will cause a lot of stress.

TheMadam said...

Definitely the Captive Curse. Soo many plot holes.

Lily said...

Do Creature of Kapu Cave. So many problems...

Anonymous said...

As others have pointed out, you should talk about a game with many plot holes. People here say The Captive Curse and Kapu Cave. I say go with any game which make you go "Whaaaaat...".

Izzy Narnia said...

I can't wait til May 13th!!!! But don't do a live broadcast :( I won't be able to watch it :(