Thursday, April 3, 2014

Nancy Drew Marathon Plans

Q: By the way, I have a random question for you: Will you be playing Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered next weekend? It originally released on August 2010, right in between Trail of the Twister (June 2010) and Shadow at the Waters Edge (October 2010) and I was just wondering on that weekend, are you going to play those 3 games on Saturday? I want to mark my calender for that day.

A: Since Nancy Drew Dossier #1 has two release dates (one for the online download, one for the physical copy), I got to play around a bit with the lineup. Here's the final schedule:

April 5: Nancy Drew #20, Dossier #1

April 12: Nancy Drew #21, Dossier #2

April 19: Nancy Drew #22

April 26: Nancy Drew #23, Secrets Can Kill Remastered

May 3: Nancy Drew #24, Nancy Drew #25

I'm only doing one game on April 19, because that's Holy Saturday, and I'm technically on vacation. Also, I don't want to play Shadow at the Water's Edge and Captive Curse back-to-back, since I did that last year. My girlfriend will be around for the playthrough on April 19, though, so you can look forward to seeing us play the game together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! God Bless you.:)

Shainnen Somerville said...

Sometimes I think your way too awesome to be answering my questions. Thank you so much for clarifying the schedule for the Mega Marathon.